We have successfully been involved with the major Financial Institutions in South Africa for the past 40 years. These institutions have entrusted Stupel & Berman Inc. with their legal work, comprising primarily of the following:
- Civil and Commercial Defended actions
- Liquidations and sequestrations
- Collection of debts
- Preparation of Agreements, Wills and Ante-Nuptial Contracts (ANC)
- Registration of notarial and covering bonds to secure debt
- Administration of Deceased Estates
Our general Banking Law expertise covers the entire credit management spectrum. Key directors at Stupel and Berman Inc. have an extensive background in the banking sector, and our company has been associated with the entire Credit Division of Standard Bank for over 40 years.
We have well-established relationships with various correspondent firms to cover most other jurisdictions and have a national footprint. We also provide a service to a family of Corporate and Individual clients within a broad spectrum of Civil and Commercial Litigation and Family Law.